writing assignment 523
Textbook- Quadagno, J. (2016).Aging and the life course(7th ed.). New York: McGraw Hill
Read the article â€œWalking Toward Age-Friendly Cities (Links to an external site.)â€ and answer the following questions:
What do you think about these ideas? Given what we learned in Quadagno â€“ Chapter 5, do you think this is possible to implement? [4 points for Content rubric criteria]
Are these changes enough given the level of impact these researchers are hoping for? Why or why not? [4 points for Content rubric criteria]
What would you suggest? Come up with at least one policy/amendment to improve the Age-Friendly Cities movement that wasnâ€™t already discussed in the article. [4 points for Content rubric criteria]
Hint: Think about the biological and psychological changes older adults experience. What would help improve their quality of life as they experience those biological and psychological changes?
Tip: This should also give you practice with applying course concepts and seeing institutional policies/decisions align with the recommendations and concerns of the course concepts or not
- Note: Your course reference should be from the textbook or lecture, not the articles provided in the prompt. Show that you can make the connections between the course concepts and discussions. Your credible, outside source is something you find on your own, not the articles provided in the prompt. Show that you can conduct your own research and find relevant information to bring into the discussion.
- Gordon, J. (2019, March 19). Walking toward age-friendly cities. Retrieved from https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/aging-sagely/201903/walking-toward-age-friendly-cities (Links to an external site.)
- Before you submit, did youâ€¦
Review the Applied Activities Instructions and Rubric
Write a cohesive, organized (at least) 300-word response to the prompt above
- Include 1 course reference (i.e., the textbook or lecture)
- Include 1 credible, outside source (i.e., something that you find on your own and not provided through the course site or prompt)
- Use in-text citations
- Include a reference list
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more