Who can complete my paper following the guidlines
Perform: Assignment (100 points):
CM206-2: Identify the roles of verbal and nonverbal communication in interpersonal interactions.
GEL-1.1: Demonstrate college-level communication through the composition of original materials in Standard American English.
In this Perform activity, you will respond to seven open-ended questions about a video scenario.
You will submit your completed work to your instructor via the Dropbox.
Follow these guidelines in preparing your document:
- For this activity, you are answering the questions, not writing a traditional paper. Responses to each question must be logical, well-ordered, and insightful.
- Write your answers after each question.
- Your answers should be composed in complete sentences and paragraphs. The entire document should be a total of 500 to 600 words, or about 2 pages.
- Use 1-inch margins on all sides of the document.
- Use a 12-point font such as Times New Roman or Arial.
- If you cite references (such as the text), you need to provide the source information in APA formatting and citation style.
- Your document should demonstrate careful proofreading and follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation).
Questions for response:
- Using the chapters on language and emotions to help frame your answer, suggest two ways that Ken could open this conversation more productively, beyond clearly expressing his emotions and using â€œIâ€ language.
- How do you perceive Janâ€™s effort to convince Ken to forgive her? Based on what you have learned in this chapter, suggest two ways she might more effectively seek Kenâ€™s forgiveness.
- What are two nonverbal cues used by Jan? What are two nonverbal cues used by Ken? In what ways did the nonverbal cues used by both Ken and Jan impact the message? What are the verbal messages used by each? What contradictions occurred between the nonverbal cues and the verbal message, and how did the contradictions impact the interaction?
- Reviewing the nonverbal and verbal cues identified in the last question, what are the roles that these play in the conflict? Do these cues lead to a more positive outcome or negative? How can nonverbal and verbal cues be used to lead to a more productive conflict resolution?
- The conversation seems to be framed in a win-lose orientation to conflict. Each person wants to be right, and to win at the expense of the other. How can Jan and Ken move their conflict discussion into a win-win orientation?
- Review the eight conflict-management skills discussed in the text. Identify three examples of these skills in the dialogue between Jan and Ken.
- Identify three places in the dialogue where Jan and Ken missed opportunities to manage conflict successfully. Give specific suggestions (supported by the text material) on how the conflict management strategies could have been incorporated to improve the interaction.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more