Employee Satisfaction and Sick Days Taken: Pearson Correlation Report
Muat be familiar with Pearson correlation computations in Microsoft Excel and assignment needs to be submitted by 6:00pm est
Assignment 2: RA 2: Employee Satisfaction and Sick Days Taken: Pearson Correlation Report
For this assignment, you will read a brief scenario, analyze two data sets, and conduct a Pearson correlation in Microsoft Excel. You will justify the results in a 10- to 12-page report following the directions below.
Company ABC has hired you to conduct an employee satisfaction survey. You have conducted the survey and received the satisfaction scores of twenty participants. Company ABC is asking that you work with human resources (HR) by obtaining a report on the number of sick days for the twenty employees who completed your employee satisfaction survey. You are to take both sets of data and conduct a Pearson correlation to determine whether there is a relationship between employee satisfaction and the number of sick days taken. Assume the survey and the sick days are being measured over a one-year time frame.
Click here to view the data.
Using the data sets provided, conduct a Pearson correlation (in Microsoft Excel). In a 10- to 12-page report to company ABC, which includes the Microsoft Excel data results sheet, address the following:
- Include an executive summary explaining your findings.
- Summarize for the client what a Pearson correlation is and why it was chosen for this analysis. Discuss the validity and reliability of a Pearson correlation.
- Explain the type of correlation you discovered, if any. State the specific correlation coefficient and be specific as to whether it was positive or negative. Also, indicate whether the results were significantly positive or negative.
- Describe the results from your statistical analysis, indicating the relationship between employee satisfaction and sick days taken in a year.
- Determine what other variables may have impacted this relationship and the scores of the employee satisfaction survey.
- Justify what research, if any, supports your findings on satisfaction and sick days.
- Include a copy of your Pearson correlation computations in Microsoft Excel.
Your final product will be in a Microsoft Word document of approximately 10 to 12 pages. Utilize four to five scholarly sources in your research. Your document should be written in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more