Total Quality Management Project
The paper will be a short biography on Kaoru Ishikawa. It will adhere to the grading specifications as described below. The student will submit a paper of at least 1,000 words, not including the title page and references, by the end of class Week 3. This paper is worth 80 points. The student will use at least two sources plus the course textbook for a minimum of three references. All references are to be from academic journals, professional or academic textbooks, authored websites, or standard business publications, such as The Wall Street Journal. Not more that 15% of the content can be taken directly from all sources. This means if Tunitin is used, then the similarity index must be 15% or lower. The final score will be reduced by one point for each percentage point over 15%.
NOTE: Wikipedia and unauthored websites are not acceptable sources. Do not use these types of sources, otherwise you will lose points.
• Cover page: Include the person you prepared the paper for, who prepared it, and the date.
• Introduction: In APA format, the introduction is understood to be the first content of your work; thus, it does NOT require a title.
The purpose of an introduction or opening is to do the following.
• Body of your work: Include titles to identify different areas that you address. State the main ideas, major points in each idea, and supporting information. Break down each main idea you will use in the body of your paper. Show some type of division, such as separate sections that are labeled, separate groups of paragraphs, or headers. You would include the information you found during your research and investigation.
• Summary and conclusion: Summarizing is similar to paraphrasing, but it presents the gist of the material in fewer words than the original. An effective summary identifies the main ideas and major support points from the body of your report. Minor details are left out.
◦ Apply a three-step process of writing: plan, write, and complete.
◦ Prepare an outline of your research paper before you go forward.
◦ Complete a first draft, and then go back to edit, evaluate, and make any changes required.
◦ Use visual communication if it will help clarify and support your work. Any material that can be removed and not affect the clarity of your work is essentially filler and should be avoided. Fillerdistracts from the flow of your work and will most likely cause you to lose points.
• References: APA-formatted references are required for this assignment.
A possible topic outline of the paper is provided below.
• Cover Page
◦ Overview of the paper
◦ Purpose and importance of the effort
◦ Personal background and life history (education, family life, living situations, etc.)
• Primary work and significant accomplishments
◦ Summary of his philosophy
◦ Summary of what he was focused on accomplishing in terms of quality
◦ Reviews and highlights of his books, articles, and manuscripts
◦ Detailed description of his key ideas, concepts, and quality approach
◦ Description of results he achieved personally from his life work
◦ Summary of his influence on quality and total quality management (TQM)
◦ Summarize the key points of your paper.
|Fujiyama Electronics Sample Data|
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more