In this culminating discussion, youâ€™ll compose a blog post that delves further into some of the content weâ€™ve explored this term. You can focus on any of the topics that weâ€™ve examined so far (social networks, social capital, community and technology, economic stratification, racism/ethnocentrism, globalization, etc.) or delve into a new aspect of community studies that we havenâ€™t touched on.
Your post should:
- Be original: Donâ€™t simply summarize someone elseâ€™s theory or idea. You donâ€™t necessarily have to create a theory of your own, you can combine a few concepts and ideas in a new way, disagree with a theory and explain why, apply a concept from one field of study to another, or extend a concept or idea.
- Demonstrate your understanding: In order to combine, test, extend or disprove an idea, you must first fully understand it. You may need to do some research in addition to our course materials to find out more about a particular concept or idea.
- Make connections: Show how the concepts weâ€™ve worked with this term are inter-related. You can also make connections to things youâ€™ve learned in other courses, your own experiences or outside readings.
- Illustrate your ideas: Provide clear examples that show your readers exactly what you mean.
- Be creative: Include photos, maps, graphs, charts, video or audio clips, and links to provide a multimedia approach to your topic.
Please donâ€™t treat your blog entry as just another weekly discussion post. Your blog entry should be longer and more developed than an Initial Post and should pull together concepts and ideas from throughout the term. Think of this as a culmination of all of the work youâ€™ve done on the discussion board this term.
Your blog entry must be:
- Around 800-1000 words (2-3 pages)â€”this is an estimate of how much space it will take to fully develop an idea. Points will not be deducted if you go over/under this limit as long as your post is fully developed.
- Polishedâ€”draft, revise, revise some more, then proofread!
- Include at least one photo, image, video or audio clip, graph, chart, etc
- Have proper citations for all borrowed facts, quotes and ideas
- Have a title that describes your content
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more