tap333 rearch paper
This paper is for my Theory & Practice class. Please follow the specific directions below:
One of the sources will be the course book: Knill, Christoph & Tosun, Jale (2018) Public Policy; A New Introduction, Macmillan International Higher Education, April 26, 2012; 376 pages
Im asking for at least 5 to 6 sources.
Paper should be in APA format.
Each paper must be 15-20 pages in length and mustinclude:
- A description of the current controversies or challenges regarding the issue (why it isrelevant for the study of public administration)
- A review of the literature, which includes, at a minimum:
- An explanation of the history of this issue (major laws or regulations, milestone events, corresponding and competing values)
- A discussion of some comparative perspectives on the issue (how is the issue different in the public, private and nonprofit sectors; how is the issue different at the local, state or national level of government or in different regions of the country; OR how is the issue different in the United States and in other countries).
- A review of best practices regarding this issue (describe how this issue is handled in a high-performance organization or in a progressive jurisdiction).
Not included in the 15-20 pages are the following components: 1. A Title Page
2. An Abstract
3. Tables and Figures
For this assignment, students should use books, peer-reviewed journal articles, professional association publications, and electronic sources, and possibly interviews and organizational documents as reference materials. Your writing should reflect the style, tone and approach of professional journals in our discipline, such as Public Administration Review, The Review of Public Personnel Administration, The American Review of Public Administration, and Public Personnel Management.
The topic I selected is “Strengthening Organizational Health and Performance in Government”
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more