suicide in adolescents
Topic:Suicide in adolescent
- Then find at least 3 research articles (these articles should be ones where research has been conducted rather than overview articles-) on the topic. Hint 🙁 If you find one good article use the references of that article to find remaining required articles). Articles should include recent publications (within last 6-8 years).For example overall topic Teenage Sexuality; specific topic impact of sex education programs on preventing unwanted pregnancies.(This would be statement of issue)
- Read articles ,then describe what questions were addressed by the articles(questions addressed by research)For example what is the impact of a 7 week 90 minutegroup session on reducing unwanted pregnancy
- Then provide a summary of the results and conclusions. Include population studied( 353 8th grade students, in Silver Spring ,Md. ,(300 caucasian;40 Hispanic ;13 race unknown) Findings : for example the 7 week sex education program reduced unwanted pregnancies by 25% when compared to the control group.
- Then your reactions to the findings(this is your thoughts based on your experiences/beliefs â€“opinion ;also here give your viewpoint on research design/method- for example I thought there was a major flaw as the research was conducted in a private school where income level was high not reflecting overall population. Again this is your thinking â€“ were the results what you expected or the opposite, or pretty much results reflects your experience. I am really interested in this section; please include your thoughts/ reactions.(critical thinking- evaluation)
- Next Step- important, based again on your thinking what would be the next step or next research study on this topic. For example to hold the sex education group in the local middle school, with groups for males and females in grades 7 and 8.(Be specific)
- Then a list of articles you read, I donâ€™t need copies of articles.
- You may choose to use each of the areas as heading in the paper and address each of the three articles under the heading or take each article separately and address each area. Either is fine whatever option is better for you is okay with me.
You may use APA style, but I donâ€™t need foot notes.
- Length of papers vary on average about 7-8 pages (can be longer) â€“to answer all the questions completely.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more