service management answer the following questions
A). Each answer is worth 4 point each and should at least one paragraph of 200 words double spaced and references provided.
1) How do you define service and what are the components of good and bad service?
2) What are the difference between tangible and intangible factors involved with service?
3) Why is it important to have a service plan?
4) Explain the reasons for having a blue book?
5) Explain the definition of standards of performance manuals?
6) Provide the definition of a task, duty and job?
7) Why is it important to assess new hires in the area of Attitude,Skill,Knowledge?
8) Define the meaning of a training need.
9) Outline the steps for handling a guest complaint?
10) What influence can a social media site have on a restaurant?
B).Research and summarize an article pertaining to one of the following topics:
Handling guest complaints
The importance of service blue prints
The summary is worth 10 points and should be at least 400 words.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more