see below for question 12
With the merger of your company with a multinational company, you have come to realize that progressive solutions are necessary to defray some of the associated information technology costs. Company executives believe that using cloud technology and virtualization is becoming the standard for companies that are engaged in Internet-based technologies. Your company is on the verge of global marketing and competition; therefore, your company needs to make smarter decisions and improve global business performance. Cloud technology and virtualization are believed to provide business insights without enormous infrastructure enhancements. The executive board is aware of the profound benefits of cloud technology and virtualization but is apprehensive because they are unfamiliar with the look and feel of the technology. The executive team is interested in your recommendations and eagerly waiting for your forward-thinking viewpoint.
Write a four to six (4-6) page design document in which you:
- Support the need for the use of cloud technology and virtualization within the company.
- Assess expected cost savings in hardware infrastructure.
- Determine the possible reductions of human capital that can be realized from implementing cloud and virtualization technologies.
- Create a diagram through the use of Microsoft Visio or an open source alternative such as Dia to illustrate how cloud and virtualization technology could align with the companyâ€™s business processes and assist with attainment of organizational goals. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length but must be included in the design document appendix.
- Provide a compelling recommendation for solution providers and partners that could help the company secure a firm competitive advantage by using cloud and virtualization technologies.
Section 2: Revised Project Plan
Use Microsoft Project to:
- Update the project plan (summary and detail) template, from Project Deliverable 3: Database and Data Warehousing Design, with three to five (3-5) new project tasks each consisting of five to ten (5-10) subtasks.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Demonstrate an understanding of existing and emerging information technologies and strategic impact on organizational operations.
- Explain how to develop reasoned responses to the major forces shaping the role of IT in organizations competing in a global economy.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in information systems.
- Write clearly and concisely about leadership issues and strategic insight of the Information systems domain using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more