Your response should be at least 200 words in length. You are required to use at least your textbook as source material for your response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.
1. What are the details of each of the Trilogy cases of the 1960s? Why have federal courts ruled that it is up to the private arbitrator (not the courts) to make the decision on the merits of the case?
2. What are the various facets of the job of an arbitrator? Cite examples of ethical considerations, past practice, fairness, and other traits and responsibilities.
3. What are three reasons an arbitrator’s decision may not be the final and binding decision? Provide court examples defending your reasons.
4. What are the traditional issues that arbitrators deal with? What are the new emerging issues they must now face in their caseloads and the problems these challenges present? Discuss.
5. What are three cost-containment measures that were implemented through the collective bargaining process in 1985? Why were these considered milestones in curtailing health benefit costs to employees?
6. What are four safeguards that the ERISA legislation specified to address the many obstacles employees faced with pension plan funding? How did the Pension Protection Act add additional requirements to the protection of these plans?
7. What are three considerations in the wage determination criterion “ability to pay”? Why, by itself, can’t the ratio of labor cost to total cost always be the formula of a company’s wage-paying ability?
8. What is the concept of comparative norm in determining the basic wage rate? Why there are limitations to this approach? What has led companies to grant various forms of individual treatment to companies?
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more