question and answer 62
Provide answer under the questions. Note: Keep your answers to each of the questions to no more than 100 wordsPart 1 :
Watch the three short videos, “Did the Internet kill privacy,” “Beware online ‘filter bubbles’,” and “Tracking the trackers” and scan the online article “Meet the trackers.” Based on your viewing and scanning, respond to the following questions:
- What are the ethical dilemmas facing the school board described in the “Did the Internet kill privacy?” video and how should their answers be reflected in the school district’s information management policies?
- What are the ethical dilemmas facing Facebook in regard to “filter bubbles” as described in the “Beware online ‘filter bubbles'” video and how should the answers be reflected in Facebook’s information management policies?
- What are the ethical dilemmas facing Google in regard to “tracking” as described in the “Tracking the trackers” video and how should the answers be reflected in the Google’s information management policies?
Read the article Surveillance Nation (Parts 1 & 2) and view the video “Battle for Power on the Internet.” Based on your reading and viewing, address the following questions.
- As an average consumer or average citizen, are you concerned about the control of your data? (Be sure to explain your answer drawing on evidence from article and/or video.)
- Generally speaking, what do you think are the ethical responsibilities of those with “institutional power” (as discussed in the video) towards control of data?
- Generally speaking, what (if any) legal responsibilities should be required of those with “institutional power” (as discussed in the video) towards control of data?
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more