Predicting Gaps and Parities
Leaders of health care and health information technology are charged with a vision for growth and improvement. Technology is advancing in health care at an unsurpassed rate. Some health care organizations are very slow to adapt. Meanwhile, other organizations spend the time and resources ensuring that they remain competitive; measuring the risk versus the benefit of new or improved health information systems. Many argue that it puts them in touch with the customers and gives them a competitive advantage (Wager, Lee, & Glaser, 2013). In a minimum of 300 words, address the following points in your initial post:
- What are some characteristics of quality data?
- How are gaps (or breaches) predicted? How are they handled?
- How are parities (or uniformities) identified? How are they maintained?
- Identify and describe the gaps and parities in health information system data and information.
- What is Web 2.0? What are its primary features?
- Review each of the following Web 2.0 tools (you will need to create a free account on practice fusion). Are these tools useful? What are the benefits or drawbacks of using tools such as these? Share your observations with the class.
- Practice Fusion: features ePrescribing, charting, and scheduling.
- Webicina: select a particular diagnosis from the homepage and then explore the social media options available for that subject.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more