Please help with homework
Click the link above to submit your assignment.
Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Adjustment Case Study
Go to NPR’s StoryCorps Website, located at http://www.npr.org/series/4516989/storycorps. Read two (2) articles that were published within the last two (2) months that focus on individuals with major adjustment issues.
research evidence-based strategies to help with adjustment. Consider strategies that relate to stress and coping, gender, stages of life, cultural and social issues, and health.
When referencing the selected stories, please use this format:
- Standard Format:
- Title of the story [Audio file]. (Year, Month Day). Retrieved from website url.
A homeless teen finds solace in a teacher and a recording [Audio file]. (2014, March 7). Retrieved from http://www.npr.org/2014/03/07/286921391/a-homeless-teen-finds-solace-in-a-teacher-and-a-recording.
- In-Text Citation Format:
- The in-text citation for a selected story is an abbreviated version of the title and the year of publication. The abbreviation contains the first three words of the title.
(A homeless teen,” 2014).
- Textbook Citation Format:
- Author’s Name. (Date of publication). Title of the resource. Publisher information.
Santrock, J. (2006). Human adjustment: 2007 custom edition. Boston, MA: McGraw-Hill.
Write a three to six (3-6) page paper in which you:
- Summarize the two (2) articles you selected from the NPR Website.
- Describe the major adjustment issues discussed in each story.
- Examine at least three (3) evidence-based strategies from the selected articles that could help the individuals enhance their adjustment skills.
- Recommend the evidence-based strategy that is best suited for the people in the selected articles. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Use at least four (4) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other similar websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; Since the only resources you will be using for this assignment are the article and your textbook, you need not include a reference page. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Identify contextual variables (e.g., culture) that impact psychological adjustment.
- Define stress, stressors, and coping strategies, and contemplate their relationship to health and wellness.
- Identify and describe social psychological phenomena.
- Describe adult relationships, lifestyles, and issues of parenting and longevity.
- Identify gender differences and explore gender role stereotypes.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in psychology.
- Write clearly and concisely about psychology using proper writing mechanics.
Please pick any to that you would like to write about.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more