Please follow the steps…Mentioned below
Part-1 Case writing- step-process. Answer the required three-step process questions.
Part-2 The assigned case study is case: A Rash of rashes: Alerting clothing customers to potential skin irritation. Write the annoucement, as direct in the task. Use appropriate formatting for this business message.
Should be long , clear, and well organized..
This is an outline of the three-step writing process, which should apply to your analysis of a casestudy. Answer the case questionsrelated to each step directly on this form. For the three-step process questions, you may use short phrases and sentences for your answers.Then add a page break, and write your responseas directed in the casestudy and save the document as one file.
A. Analyze the Situation
1. What is your general purpose?
2. What is your specific purpose?
3. Exactly what do you want your audience to think, feel or believe after receiving your message?
4. Who is your primary audience?
5. What is their background?
6. How are its members different from one another?
7. How are its members similar to one another?
8. What are their reactions likely to be to your message?
B. Gather Information
1. What information do your readers need to receive?
2. What facts must you gather in order to create an effective message?
C. Select the Right Medium
1. What medium were you told to use in the explanation of the task at the end of your resume or case?
2. If you used a different medium, why did you?
D. Organize the Information
1. What is your main idea or career focus?
2. Will you use the direct or indirect approach?
3. Why are you using the approach you chose?
A. Adapt to Your Audience
1. How will you show sensitivity to your audience’s needs?
2. How much credibility do you already have with your audience?
3. How will you establish the additional credibility you need?
4. Will your tone be informal or more formal?
B. Compose the Message
Â· You DO NOT have to attach your first draft.
1. First change?
2. Second change?
3. Third change?
4. Additional changes?
B. Produce the Message or Resume
Use effective design and layout for a clean, professional appearance. Proofread the Message or Resume.
Review for errors in layout, spelling, punctuation and other mechanics.
Â· You DO NOT have to list typos and mechanical errors.
C. Distribute the Message or Resume
Submit this and the final draft in the dropbox in one file.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more