The same department such as accounting, sales, operations, and so forth in the Kudler Fine Foods Virtual Organization you selected in Week Three to complete this assignment
Prepare a 1,400- to 2,100-word report to your supervisor that provides an update of the implementation of the change process you proposed in Week Three.
Address the following in your report:
- Explain how you will monitor the change process. Identify the measurement and observation tools and techniques you will use. Refer to specific examples of the success of this process in other organizations.
- Identify any opportunities for adjustments you anticipate while managing the change process. In a paragraph for each, explain the need for making these adjustments, the possible changes you will make, and the benefits they will provide.
- Identify parts of the change process that might be prone to change resisters. Describe the techniques that you will use to overcome these resisters to change.
- Explain ways to use the organization’s culture to enhance this change. Include the benefits of using the organization’s culture to enhance and sustain the change.
- Explain ways this change might affect the organization’s culture. Emphasize the effects and benefits this change could have on the organization’s culture.
- Explain how you can evaluate this change process to enhance future change initiatives in this organization. Describe the needs or opportunities for future change that this process might open to the organization.
Format your report consistent with APA guidelines.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more