Past Acts of Terrorism
Past Acts of Terrorism
Select a past act of terrorism from the following list:
- Boston Marathon Bombing of 2013
- September 11, 2001 attacks (World Trade Center)
- September 11, 2001 attacks (Pentagon)
- World Trade Center Bombing of 1993
- 2009 Shooting at Ft. Hood
- Oklahoma City Bombing of 1995
In a three- to five-page paper (excluding title and reference pages), explain how the government (local, state, and federal) responded to the terrorist attack. Include the following:
- Explain how the government agencies (local, state, and federal) communicated with each other and the public?
- Explain how the wounded were cared for (trauma centers, hospitalizations, search and rescue, etc.)?
- Explain the challenges first responders faced (health and safety issues/concerns, supplies, etc.).
- Identify at least two actions government agencies did well and at least two actions government agencies could have done better. Evaluate how they can improve or have improved for future emergency responses. Support your evaluation with specific examples.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more