paper on the walker book eligible for execution
This paper is based upon studentsâ€™ reading of the book, Eligible for Execution. After reading the book, select two of the many decisions that counsel were required to make during their handling of this capital murder case. More specifically, you are required to select one major decision made by any of the attorneys representing Daryl Atkins and one decision made by the prosecutors in this case and, with respect to each:
- Identify and explain that decision.
- Explain why the decision was made.
- Was this a decision that was significant to the outcome of the case?
- Describe who else was involved in the decision-makingprocess?
- Explain the what problem facing the parties when the decision was made?
- Identify the advantages and disadvantages of the choice they made; and
- Explain whether the decision you chose was, in your opinion, a good or bad decision andbe sure to clearly state your criteria for what constitutes a â€œgoodâ€ or â€œbad â€œdecision.
- In explaining whether the decision was good or bad, consider how a different decision might have resulted in a different outcome on that particular issue. Be sure to provide examples with appropriate page references to support your answer.
The questions above do not have to be answered in the specific order presented, but all must be addressed. While responding to the questions in narrative form, the answers you provide may not necessarily flow in the same order as the questions posed.
- Papers should be between 5-7 pages in length. This is NOT a book report. In other words, assume your Instructor has read the book and do not summarize it in your paper.
- Your paper should be double spaced, with one-inch margins and use a font equivalent to Times New Roman 12 point.
- When describing aspects of the decision made by counsel, you may refer to outside sources, if necessary, to explain those decisions.
- In-text citations to the Walker book and all outside sources are absolutely required, as is a Works Cited page if sources other than Walker are consulted.
- The 5-7 page minimum does not include a cover sheet (if you use one) or Works Cited page.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more