Only for Hifsa
The mission statement describes the purpose of the organization (i.e., why the business exists). As outlined in the Mission Statements article, here are some things to consider when evaluating a mission statement:
- Is the mission statement focused on satisfying customer needs rather than on the product?
- Does the mission statement tell who the companyâ€™s customers are?
- Does the mission statement explain what customer needs the company is trying to satisfy?
- Does the mission statement explain how the company will serve its customers?
- Does the mission statement fit the current market environment?
- Is the mission statement based on the companyâ€™s core competencies?
- Is the mission statement motivating and does it inspire employee commitment?
- Is the mission statement realistic?
- Is the mission statement specific, short, sharply focused, and memorable?
- Is the mission statement clear and easily understood?
- Does the mission statement say how the company wants to be remembered?
Review the following mission statements. Evaluate each mission statement based on the above criteria and explain how the mission statements meet or failed to meet those criteria.
Home Depotâ€™s Mission Statement
The Home Depot is in the home improvement business and our goal is to provide the highest level of service, the broadest selection of products, and the most competitive prices. We are a values-driven company and our eight core values include the following:
- Excellent customer service
- Taking care of our people
- Giving back
- Doing the â€œrightâ€ thing
- Creating shareholder value
- Respect for all people
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Building strong relationships
Nikeâ€™s Mission Statement
Our mission is to bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world.
In addition to the text, you must use at least one scholarly source. Your paper must be three to four pages in length (excluding a cover page and reference page) and be formatted according to APA style guidelines as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more