nutrition research assignment
FCS 250 Assignment â€“ Chapter 9 (37 pts)
1. Design a qualitative study by filling in all information.
A. Statement of the Problem: (2 pts)
B. Research Question and/or Objective: (2 pts)
C. Which data collection method will you use? (2 pts)
D. How will you approach data collection using this method? (3 pts)
2.Explain an example of a situation where a focus group would be better to use than individual interviews. (4 pts)
3.Read the following qualitative study and answer these questions.
Bailey-David, L., Virus, A., McCoy, T.A., Wojtanowski, A., VanderVeur, S., & Foster, G.D. (2013). Middle school student and parent perceptions of government-sponsored free school breakfast and consumption: A qualitative inquiry in an urban setting. Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, 113, 251-257.
- What is the problem the study is going to address? What is the purpose of the study? (2 pts)
- How were the participants recruited and selected? (2 pts)
- How many participants took part in the study? Were participants given anything for participating? (2 pts)
- Which data collection methods were used? Explain briefly how they were implemented. (4 pts)
- Was a guide used? If so, describe. (3 pts)
- Were moderators trained? (2 pts)
- Were any steps taken to increase trustworthiness? (2 pts)
- What were the major results? (3 pts)
- Did you feel the conclusions were appropriate? Explain your answer. (4 pts)
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more