Needs To be done 10AM EST Will not be home later in Day.
Justin just graduated from the police academy and the Centervale Police Department (CPD) assigned him to a mentor to put his learning into practice.
Justinâ€™s assigned mentor is Anne Doil, a veteran CPD police officer with nine years of service. She is known for being an extremely meticulous officer and has served in several capacities with the CPD. Every year, she teaches a course on criminal justice administration. The course encompasses topics related to reporting, recording facts and evidences, and investigation of crimes. The course also includes topics on forensics, interviewing and interrogation techniques, security, victimology, testimony of witnesses, constitutional law, and corrections.
The department selected Anne to train Justin because she understands the criminal court system and the importance of building a strong foundation before going into the field as a patrol officer.
By Friday, October 10, 2014, in a minimum of 250 words, post your responses to the following topics to the Discussion Area.
- If you were Anne, how would you define the terms “crime,” “criminals,” and “criminal justice” to Justin? Use your textbook and one article from the Argosy University online library to support your definitions. Why is it important for police officers to understand these terms?
- Explain what makes a person a criminal. Support your answer with an example from the textbook or your selected article.
- What role does justice play in the criminal court system? How do we achieve justice in criminal courts?
- If a person commits a crime but has a defense for his action, will he be still considered a criminal? Why or why not?
By Wednesday, October 15, 2014, respond to the posts of at least two of your classmates.
- Do you agree with their statements on what makes a person a criminal? Why or why not?
- Are there any comments in the postings that you disagree with? Why?
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more