Need someone to do a 5-7 page paper by 11pm 2/9/13
Assignment 1: LASA 2: Implementing Leadership Techniques: Creating an Executive Brief (CO1, 2, 3)
Submit your assignment to the M5: Assignment 1 Dropbox by Saturday, February 9, 2013.
Success University (SU) is a medium sized undergraduate institution located in Southern California. SU offers Associates and Bachelors programs in Business, Psychology and Education at their San Moreno campus and online. SU has decided to launch three new programs next Fall.
The three programs to be launched are:
1) A Business Certificate in Leadership
2) An Associates of Science (AS) degree in Business Administration
3) A Bachelorâ€™s of Science degree in Business Administration (BSBA) with a concentration in Organizational Leadership
The accrediting body of Success University has given the programs their blessing and the School of Business has been charged with launching the three programs. They have created a team consisting of faculty, graduates, admissions staff, student services personnel and a marketing representative from the Corporate Office to assist in the launch of the programs.
You are tasked with bringing the team together, apprising them of their roles and responsibilities within the team and mapping out a timeline with deliverables.
You are to produce an executive brief of a 5 – 7 pages (not including the title or reference page) that clearly outlines the:
- Team plan: Your plan to create a cohesive team. Include at least three strategies you plan to use to ensure a unified team.
- Launch plan â€“ a comprehensive list of steps (at least 6) describing how you will launch the new programs.
- Goals and Deliverables: Describe the goals you have set for this project and create a timeline with clearly marked deliverables.
- Evaluation and Monitoring: Explain how you plan to evaluate the progress of your team and individual team members â€“ discuss the key strategies you will adopt to monitor your teamâ€™s progress and coach them to success. Examples might include weekly face to face meetings or written reports submitted to you weekly by each team member.
- Implementation plan: How do you intend to implement the launch plan? Discuss how the team will function and their roles during the implementation.
- Change plan: Create a strategy to deal with potential resistance from all stakeholders involved in the running and delivery of the new programs. For example there may be a concern in terms of increased workload, having to learn new policies and processes and the speed of the planned changes.
|Assignment 1 Grading Criteria||
|At least three strategies to create a cohesive team are included (CO2)||
|A comprehensive list of steps describing how you will launch the new programs is included (CO1)||
|The goals, timelines, and deliverables of the project are explained (CO3)||
|Plan to evaluate, monitor and coach the team is described. (CO2)||
|Implementation plan includes a discussion of the team functions and roles during the implementation. (CO2)||
|Change plan strategy includes information on dealing with stakeholder resistance. (CO1)||
Usage and mechanics (16)
APA elements (24)
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more