My SQL project
DATABASE APPLICATION PROJECT
There are three main purposes of the database application project:
1. To analyze, design and implement a simple database project that applies to a specific business or personal data
2. To become familiar with the features and use of an actual database management systems product.
3. To evaluate the product in terms of how successfully it is able to satisfy the major objectives of the database
approach. These include: independence, integrity, security, recovery, concurrency, limiting redundancy,
performance, ease of use, and power of expression of its DDL/DML.
Follow the steps given below:
1. Identify a reasonably simple but meaningful business or personal data management problem.
2. Analyze and design a database using E-R Diagrams, database normalization, and other techniques presented in the
course that will help solve your problem.
3. Learn the basics of Microsoft Access and use Access to implement your database solution.
4. Implement your Project using Microsoft Access 2000 or later version.
Each student will be responsible for handing in the following:
1. A report describing the database management problem you have set out to solve, the approach you took to solve it,
and your evaluation of Microsoft Access's capabilities.
2. Your E-R Model, sample output or listing showing inputs, and the results of your use of the project you developed.
Note that most reports run from 10-15 pages in length.
Your database project should include the following:
a. A narrative of your database project, including its purpose
and objectives, and how a database might well solve your
b. The ERD (either Chen Model or Crowâ€™s Foot Model) conceptual
design for that database;
c. A Descriptions of the tables (entities) and columns
d. Listing of the data;
e. Sample of queries and resulting reports;
f. Summary of what you learned and your reaction to the experience
of creating you database application.
Note: The possible applications are limitless, but it does NOT have to be very complex. If you can tie it in with
something that is related to your job, so much the better. If not, find something that is of interest to you.
The Project Report is due at the end of the semester. Please submit your Project Report in electronic form to the Database
Project Assignment In-Box during Week 12. Do NOT submit your MS Access database itself; only your Project Report is
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more