module 3 assignment a business letter
Step 1: Select your topic for your business letter and type it. You will need to choose two topics from this list for this assignment, as you are going to write two letters in different formats.
|Each letter should be professional in tone and appearance, demonstrate careful thought and intelligence, sound compelling and sensitive to the writing context, make use of careful word choice, grammar, and punctuation, and relay a complexity and sophistication in ideas and appeal. Your letters must be substantive and persuasive. A minimum of 250 words per letter (apart from the heading, salutation, and closing) is required.|
- You can use this assignment to write the letter of transmittal for your final report (please see the final report assignment and review examples if you choose this option). Keep in mind that your content will likely need to change and be updated after you have completed all of your research. However, it certainly gives you a place to start!
- Write a collection letter to an individual from your company or a made-up company. Your collection letter should include the following: how much debt is owed, the individualâ€™s options regarding this debt, the nature of the situation, etc.
- Write a letter of commendation or recommendation for a colleague to your supervisor supporting a promotion in rank and salary for this person. Include specific information as to why this person should be granted this opportunity.
- Write a sales letter to a potential client asking for a meeting, a follow-up visit, or explaining the newest product or service you offer. The sales letter will need to be informative and persuasive!
- Write a letter where you have to deliver bad news to an individual either within your company or outside of your company. You can create the scenario (i.e. termination, lack of qualifications, turn down business, etc.).
Step 2: Format Letter #1 in full-block format.
- Format your first letter using the full-block format. You should not use an existing template, but you are free to create your own â€œletterhead.â€ If not, be sure to follow all of the formatting guidelines of full-block format.
- Upload your letter in full-block format as an attachment.
- Be sure to label your attachment with the type of format used and the option selected (e.g. Transmittal_FullBlock_Name).
Step 3: Format Letter #2 in modified or semi-block format.
- Format your letter using either the modified-block or semi-block format. For this, you will not use a letterhead of any type and will follow the directions and examples presented in your module.
- Upload your letter as an attachment.
- Be sure to label your attachment with the type of format used (e.g. Collection_SemiBlock_Name).
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more