Marketing 100 asignment 2
Due Week 10 and worth 200 points
You created a fictional start-up company entering a foreign (non U.S.) market with a good or service. Here you will continue to work on your marketing plan for the good or service the company is offering.
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
- Provide a detailed description of your company. The description should include, at a minimum, the product’s name, trademark, color, shape, packaging, labeling, and any characteristics that you deem relevant.
- Describe the company’s target market in terms of its size, competitors, and the specific needs and wants of potential customers that your product or service is likely to satisfy.
- Analyze the pricing strategy relative to the company’s pricing objective, and internal and external factors that could affect the pricing of the company’s goods or services.
- Determine the distribution strategy in terms of your target market, location, and selection of distribution channels.
- Outline the promotional strategy in relation to marketing objectives, advertising program, and public relations activity.
- Use at least two (2) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Understand the key elements of business marketing including product, price, distribution, and promotion.
- Determine the marketing planning process, market segmentation, and the development of the key elements of a marketing strategy.
- Identify the key factors in establishing price.
- Describe logistics and marketing distribution channels.
- Explain the considerations of a promotional mix.
- Explain the key components of consumer and business sales promotion.
- Determine the roles of integrated marketing communications, advertising, and public relations in marketing.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in marketing.
- Write clearly and concisely about marketing using proper writing mechanics.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more