managing basket employees
WEEK 4 Assignment
PAPER SHOULD BE BETWEEN 3 AND 6 PAGES LONG DOUBLE SPACED
Please approach this paper from your perspective â€“ whether you are a risk manager, financial manager, attorney, CPA, wealth manager, financial advisor, analyst, consultant â€“ if you are a student, please approach this paper based on the profession you hope to enter in. Questions are at the end of the study…
- What are the ethical issues in this situation? How do they relate to the 6 core values and other ethical frameworks that you studied?
- Does it matter if these issues only impact employees, shareholders, customers and suppliers and not the public? Is it an ethical issue if you pay attention to your business responsibilities and allow the existing governance structure to determine whether this corporate behavior is ethical?
- Decision bias —should you discuss this ethical dilemma with your peers â€“the engineers, CEO, board members â€“should you raise the issue â€“ and what about the consequence of your actions â€“ will you be seen as disloyal, be disinvited or demoted if you do? In corporate speak will this result your being decapitated and losing your voice? Will you hurt the rest of the organization by disclosing alleged bad behavior?
- In your meetings, what can be dynamicfor good group decision making â€“ is it even possible
- Problem solving — How might you raise these issues for a constructive outcome?
- Should you blow the whistle â€“ have others blow the whistle â€“ pretend ignorance -design a marketing program of denial â€“ blame the engineers and others
- What if this would cause you to forfeit your 300,000 dollars of stock options due to stock price declines? What if this money was going to buy a house for your new family â€“ your new twins who have outgrown your apartment â€“ what if this might result in you individually being convicted and losing your job and forcing bankruptcy â€“ is this worth it?
2 mins ago
approach as risk manager because i dont think my approach as a safety manager is relevant
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more