Lower Division Capstone (Week3)
You are a marketing manager interviewing for a new job at several different firms simultaneously. You expect to be asked the same questions in each interview dealing with what you think are some good new marketing opportunities for each firm to pursue. You know that being well prepared for an interview gives you a better chance of being offered the job, so you decided to study each company where you are interviewing.
Pick any 3 firms to research. Based on Internet research on these companies, write a 500–750-word research paper proposing at least 3 marketing opportunities that you would strongly suggest that each firm pursue. In your arguments, include the following:
- Describe your reasoning for identifying them as worthy of pursuing.
- Categorize each marketing opportunity as low-hanging fruit, home runs, or singles, and discuss why (see definitions in course materials).
- Discuss the risk in pursuing each opportunity.
- Without actually trying to determine each project’s ROE, which would you most strongly recommend implementing, and why?
- Explain how the marketing opportunity would reflect upon the firm. Would it have a positive or negative public relations effect on the firm? Would it result in great financial improvements, or only a minor improvement?
Please submit your assignment.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
- McKnight, T.K. (2003). Will it fly? How to know if your new business idea has wings.before you take the leap. Upper Saddle River, NJ: FT Press. Retrieved from Safari Books Online database.
- Recommended chapters or sections:
- Element 2: Explainable Uniqueness
- Element 4. Demonstrable Now
- Comstock, B., Gulatic, R., & Liguori, S. (2010). Unleashing the power of marketing. Harvard Business Review, 88(10). Retrieved from Business Source Premier database.
- Greenberg, K. (2005). Green is good. Brandweek, 46(1). Retrieved from Academic Search Premier database.
|Assignment will not be counted|
|Submissions will not be added to student ePortfoli|
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more