language and the brain first and second language acquisition written language 1
Language and the Brain
- What are the different language centers in the brain?
- What are the different types of language disorders?
- What are the characteristic features of Brocaâ€™s and Wernikeâ€™s aphasia?
- How are these language disorders caused? Give some examples of both type of aphasia.
First Language Acquisition
- What are the two competing theories of first language acquisition? Describe
- What criticisms were levelled against â€˜behaviorist theory of language acquisitionâ€™?
- What are the prerequisites of language acquisition?
- Can you describe four typical features of caregiver speech?
- What are the different stages of language acquisition? Describe each one in one sentence.
- Do you think children learn a language by reinforcement? Do you think error correction work with children?
Second Language Acquisition
- What are the differences between first and second language acquisition?
- What are four typical barriers to acquiring an L2 as an adult compared to L1 acquisition as a child?
- What are the different methods of second language instruction? Describe each one in one sentence.
- Which method of L2 instruction is more effective and why?
- What is â€˜writingâ€™? Define.
- What was the earlier function of â€˜written symbolsâ€™?
- Trace the history of writing systems and discuss each of them in one sentence.
- What is the difference between a logographic writing system and a phonographic writing system?
- What is the best way to describe the written symbols used in Chinese writing: pictographic or phonographic or morphographic?
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more