Introduction to Marketing- Brand Attributes: Unique Personalities
Your client is very excited about some of the research that you have already done on repositioning the company’s brand using the 4 Ps of the marketing mix. You have been asked to prepare brief proposal to show your progress on repositioning the brand in the marketing plan using a strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) analysis.
Prepare a brief proposal of 400–500 words that illustrates how a SWOT analysis can help reposition your selected product.
- Perform a SWOT analysis on your company and brand.
- Write a positioning strategy for your brand.
Your proposal should include the following sections:
- Company and product overview: Use information that you have already researched from previous client presentations to briefly describe your client’s company and product.
- SWOT analysis: Perform a SWOT analysis on your company and brand, including at least 1 statement under each of the headings of the SWOT grid.
- Brand recommended positioning strategy: Based on your brand’s personality that you have determined from the four pillars, add a recommendation for a brand positioning strategy and how you think the brand should grow in the future.
- References page
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more