Interventions Case Study
BSHS 445- University of Phoenix
Select one of the following Case Presentations from Crisis Intervention Case Book:
· “A Verbal and Emotionally Abusive Relationship” in Ch. 5
· “A Crisis Involving Substance Abuse Withdrawal” in Ch. 7
· “A Crisis Involving Schizophrenia” in Ch. 8
· “A Crisis Involving Chronic Back Pain” in Ch. 9
· “John, the Grief of Divorce” in Ch. 10
Write a 1,200- to 1,500-word paper addressing the following:
· Describe the case you chose.
· Examine the crisis components related to the case.
· Examine what intervention strategies should be provided.
· Recommend a strategy that could be implemented to promote change.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more