in 5 7 powerpoint slides with 200 250 word speaker notes
As the newly hired human resources (HR) manager for a jewelry store, you have placed your initial focus on the areas of staffing and training development. During your organizational analysis, you discovered the following with regard to staffing and training:
- Line managers are currently handling the recruiting and staffing functions. Each manager tends to follow different hiring practices. Some of the managers are reluctant to hand over the hiring of their staff to the HR department. Other managers feel burdened with the staffing responsibilities and are anxious to turn it over as quickly as possible. No job descriptions exist within the organization.
- Upon hire, employees are given a 2-hour orientation session focusing on department policy and procedure. There is no additional training given, but rather, it is on the job training and learn as you go. There are no formal training classes and no management training programs.
You would like to obtain feedback from the line managers prior to making a presentation to the chief executive officer (CEO). Taking the above conditions into consideration, address the following questions in a presentation that you will deliver to a team of three to four line managers:
- What are your preliminary recommendations with regard to centralizing the staffing function under the HR umbrella?
- What will the new process look like?
- With regard to this new staffing strategy, what challenges do you anticipate, and what is your plan to overcome those challenges?
- How can you position this to demonstrate how this will impact the performance efforts of the organization?
- What results do you anticipate?
Training and Development Function:
- With regard to the training/development function, what preliminary recommendations would you make?
- What challenges do you anticipate with this new employee development strategy, and what is your plan to overcome those challenges?
- How can you position this decision to the CEO to demonstrate how this will impact the performance efforts of the organization?
- What results do you anticipate?
Note: You are required to use a minimum of 2 scholarly references in your research. Ensure that citations and references are formatted in compliance with APA style.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more