i need it before 10 pm please i will not have access to a computer after 10pm
POLITICAL SCIENCE 102 SECOND MIDTERM EXAMINATION–
Written Component Instructions: Please put your answers to all of the exam’s 10 written questions into one file, and submit it by 11:59PM (one minute before midnight) on Saturday, November 23, to the Turnitin link posted under Assignments on Blackboard. Please make sure to do your responses in order, and number them so that we know which question you are answering. Please do NOT include the text of the questions in the file you submit, only the question numbers of the questions as you answer them. Each of the 10 questions is worth up to 10 points, so the whole exam is worth 100 points total. Your response should be single-spaced and should require no more than 4 pages at maximum. You should need most of the 4 pages to write a good and sufficiently detailed response to each of the questions, but please do not exceed 4 pages total. You should not need to cite any sources other than the lectures, the Kernell text, and Blackboard readings. Please do make sure to indicate when you are quoting from any source, whether from in the class resources or outside them, and make sure to provide full citations for any sources you use that are not included in the class syllabus. Usually, it is a bad idea to use any extracurricular sources because it is at the expense of the sources from class that you should be citing.
1. Please assess the degree to which the U.S. Congress represents the demography of this country.
2. What do you think about term limits for the U.S. Congress? It’s ok to be either in favor of or opposed to them, but please explain your opinion based on the information from lectures and your texts, as well as your own common sense and knowledge of politics.
3. How are war powers divided between the President and Congress? Is it correct to say that Congress in empowered to declare war?
4. Please discuss the way that improvements in the technologies available for both communication and transportation have strengthened the American presidency.
5. If the Electoral College is a mechanism for ensuring that the Presidential election recapitulates for the executive branch the same Great Compromise that exists for the legislative branch, do you think that it is defensible upon that basis? Please explain why or why not.
6. Please discuss the existence of iron triangles and captured agencies; how do the electoral realities of the presidency make his/her control of the executive branch problematic?
7. How do presidents address the problem of their subordinates â€œgoing nativeâ€?
8. How did Marshall solve his dilemma and strengthen judicial review with his decision in Marbury v. Madison?
9. How did the supremacy clause and the elastic clause play a role in McCulloch v. Maryland?
10. How can we preserve a system of checks and balances if the Supreme Court assumes too much authority for itself?
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more