i need help with these 5 questions of the american national government political science this is the required textbook for the questions we the people an introduction to american politics 12th essentials edition w w norton amp company 2019 2
This is the required textbook: Ginsberg, Lowi, Weir, Tolbert, Campell and Spitzer. We the People: An Introduction to American Politics, 12th Essentials Edition (W.W. Norton & Company, 2019).
And these are the five questions:
1. How does the Declaration of Independence embody the three fundamental principles in American political culture, as discussed in We the People? Your response should include direct references to places in the text of the Declaration where we see these principles at work.
2. In your own words, define the principle of â€œfederalism.â€ Why did the Framers want to create a federal system of government? In what specific ways does this principle shape the Constitution? Where, specifically, in the text of the Constitution can we see the principle of federalism at work? (Your response must include direct references to the Constitution of the United States.)
3. First: how do the authors of We the People explain the relationship between political knowledge, political efficacy, and trust in government? Second: What are some of the explanations offered for declining public trust in government in the Pew Research Center report, â€œPublic Trust in Government, 1958-2019â€?
4. Discuss, in detail, two expressed powers that the U.S. Constitution grants to the legislative branch. Where, specifically, in the text of the Constitution can we find these powers listed? What do they entail? And how can the other two branches check the exercise of these powers? Second: Discuss at least one implied power of Congress. How are implied powers different from expressed powers?
5. Who do members of the House represent? Who do members of the Senate represent? How does democratic representation in each chamber differ, a) in terms of some of the specific rules that govern both chambers (e.g. term limits), and b) in terms of the issues and concerns of House members and senators? Why are these differences between the two chambers important? What can these differences tell us about the different kind of representation offered in each?
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more