Hrmg 314 Book Review
You will review and critique the short book about change management, identified below. Compare and contrast the book key points versus the books key points.
The books are all very quick and easy to read and are readily available through libraries or second hand book sellers online:
Who Moved My Cheese. Author: Ken Blanchard.
Palmer, I., Dunford, R., & Akin, G. (2009). Managing Organizational Change: A Multiple Perspectives Approach 2nd edition. New York: McGraw-Hill Irwin.
Your essay should include:
- Title Page
- Introduction – Identify the purpose of the book and the key issues addressed in it.
- Body of paper 8-12 substantive paragraphs that discuss each of the following…identify key areas where the book you have selected and the textbook for the course align or differ.
- The most important information in the book – i.e. what is most crucial to understanding it?
- The main inferences or conclusions reached in the book
- The key concepts/ideas that the reader needs to understand in the book and how they align or differ from those in the course text.
- The main assumptions underlying the author(s) thinking
- Is the line of reasoning credible – if so, why? If not, why not? What are the implications of following or not following the suggestions in the book?
- The main points of view in the books
- Conclusion –add your own opinion of the book and whether or not you believe it is effective in identifying key change management issues.
- Reference Page.
Use one inch margins, double line spacing and twelve pt. Times New Roman font.
Your paper should be formatted according to APA guidelines with citations and references in APA 5th Ed style. Pay attention to headings, sub heading, writing, spelling and grammar.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more