help with essay questions
For this assignment I just need:
Two sentences answers for part 1 questions 1-10
Two paragraph answers for part 2 questions 1-2
One page essay for part 3 question 1
So total of maybe 2-3 pages of work done along with reading the Rothman documents in order to answer correctly.
Part I (10 questions, 2 points each): Write two or three brief sentences only for each question in this section.
- Explain what Rothman means in the analogies he makes in the first three lines under the subsection beginning on page 3, â€œSocial Justice.â€ Does he use this to claim that social justice is value-neutral or not value-neutral?
- From the subsection which begins on page 7, â€œThe Pace of Change,â€ define what is a â€œmicroaggressionâ€ and provide an example from the text that seeks to illustrate how this works and in what context(s).
- What is â€œintersectionalityâ€ and explain whether Rothman agrees with this concept or not. Use evidence from that section beginning on page 14 to support your response.
- What two possible meanings might be associated with the title of the subsection, â€œFlowers for Americaâ€? How does Rothmanâ€™s summary claimâ€”â€œâ€¦the idea that victimhood not only deserves sympathy and redress but also confers virtueâ€â€”attempt to support what the title represents?
- In the subsection â€œPiety and Prejudice,â€ Otto Warmbierâ€™s tragic story is discussed. Explain how Rothman uses this story in this section.
- In the subsection The Right to be Believedâ€ beginning on page 22, Rothman discusses the opposition between â€œrape cultureâ€ versus evidence-based prosecutions. What does he argue about this opposition? Also, summarize the most important point he seems to make here to support his argument.
- On page 24, the subsection â€œThe â€˜Job Interviewâ€™â€ begins. This section goes into details about Brett Kavanaughâ€™s confirmation process. Describe how this subsection is organized, and then identify at which paragraph Rothman begins to conclude this section, and say what he does to conclude it.
- In the subsection â€œThe Identitarian Right,â€ beginning on page 27, Rothman argues that the conservative right at one time understood that â€œdivisive identity politicsâ€ was a problem for the nation. Summarize what Rothman says the conservative right forgot.
- Use a theory from Carver that might explain Rothmanâ€™s argument in the first paragraph of the subsection â€œHow Republics Failâ€ on page 30.
- Explain what Rothman means by, â€œâ€¦the legitimately oppressed are entitled to redress: (32). Also explain, from that same paragraph, what he means when he argues that the modern social justice movement â€œis not an aberration but an extension of Americaâ€™s magnanimity.â€
Part II: (Two Short Paragraph Essays, 20 points each) All answers must be written using complete and grammatically correct sentences.
- From pages 33-36, in about two sentences, first summarize what Rothman argues in this subsection, â€œThe Gospel Truth.â€ Next, in about 3-4 sentences, focus on what you think is the most important point made in this subsection. Explain why you think this is so.
- From pages 39-42, in about two sentences, first summarize Rothmanâ€™s argument in this subsection, â€œThe Origins of Identity.â€ Next, in about 3-4 sentences, focus on one of the parts of this subsection and argue whether you agree or disagree with it. Explain why you agree or disagree.
Part III: (One-Page Essay, 40 points)
First, summarize in approximately three sentences â€œPayback for the Planter Classâ€ from Rothmanâ€™s pages 43-48. Discuss in the summary how he constructs this section of the book. Next, in about 7-10 sentences, focus an analysis on three points of rhetoric in this section. Point out the phrases of this rhetoric, then explain what how they seem to be functioning as rhetoric.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more