healthcare paper 2
Descriptive Epidemiology Case Study
Robert Bazell, chief science correspondent for NBC News (2010) stated that the Maimonides Medical Center in Brooklyn, New York, as well as other hospitals throughout the country, are swamped with type-2 diabetes. The news gets worst. Just seven (7) years ago, the CDC reported that one (1) in ten (10) Americans would contract this disease by the year 2050. Now they are saying it could be one (1) in three (3). Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper
- Compare the incidences of diabetes within each region of the U.S. for the past year and identify which state has the highest burden of this disease.
- Analyze and explain the modifiable and stable characteristics in which morbidity and mortality rates can be observed. Include biological or genetic factors associated with any disparities.
- Suggest how the incidence and prevalence of diabetes varies across dimension of time, both in the short and long term.
- Propose the risk factors and causes associated with diabetes, as well as the means or methods of transmission, based on short-term and long-term trends.
- Analyze and explain how diabetes mortality has changed in the past 50 years and what this tells you about the causes of the disease.
- Identify diabetes patterns across the U.S and within specific areas and formulate a theory for this pattern.
- Use at least four (4) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length. quality references
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe mortality, risk adjustment, and descriptive epidemiology: Time, Place, and Person.
- Examine the application of epidemiology to specific diseases.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in managerial epidemiology.
- Write clearly and concisely about managerial epidemiology using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic/organization of the paper, and language and writing skills
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more