FOR PHD ONLY
Within the Discussion Board area, write 300-500 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments.
The interviewing process can seem a little overwhelming, partly because people are often unsure about how to answer questions that are posed by the interviewer. It may help to think about the questions from a category perspective. If the employer is looking for a specific type of employee who is skilled in a specific category, they may ask pointed questions trying to confirm your qualifications for that particular skills category.
Think about yourself from a professional perspective. This is not the time to talk about your family, age, religion, marital status, and so forth. (These are questions that an employer is not permitted to ask, so why give them this information?)
For this assignment, you will answer 1 question from each of the categories listed below. Please take prepare your answers as though you are actually in the interview.
- Would you please take some time to tell me a little bit about yourself?
- Are you a leader? (Select 1)
- Give an example of you leading others. How were you successful? What would you do differently?
- Describe a recent people problem that you dealt with. What did you do? What was the result?
- Tell about a time when you took an unpopular stand on a significant matter.
- Are you results-driven?
- What is the most important thing you have done to grow yourself professionally? What prompted you?
- Thinking, analysis, and solutions (Select 1)
- Give an example of making an important decision under time pressure. What was the solution? The options considered? The outcome? What would you do differently?
- Think of recent decisions you madeâ€”one that was good and one that was bad. What were the solutions? What would you do differently?
- Describe your analytical style. Describe your approach to solving a very important and complex question.
- Collaboration, teamwork and diversity (Select 1)
- What are some effective ways to gain the support of your coworkers, peers, or teammates?
- Describe a time when your diplomacy skills were put to the test.
- Communications and listening
- What would you do if I began a discussion by saying something with which you strongly disagree?
- Planning and prioritization (Select 1)
- Give an example of when you had to schedule a project. How did you plan and prepare for it? What time line did you set? How well did it go?
- Describe an occasion where you did not anticipate and adjust for roadblocks in planning work. Why did it happen? What impact did it have on the project? What would you do differently next time?
Responses to Other Students: Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with at least a 100-word reply about their Primary Task Response regarding items you found to be compelling and enlightening. To help you with your discussion, please consider the following questions:
- What were your impressions of the answers your peer presented based on discussions we have had in the Live Chat sessions, and in your readings within the text?
- Are there additional questions that could be raised based on the answers the student gave?
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more