For BABER MAKAYLA MN 504 Unit 4 topic 2
Review the community health initiative, Benjamins, M. R., & Whitman, S. (2010). A culturally appropriate school wellness initiative: Results of a 2-year pilot intervention in 2 Jewish schools. Journal of School Health, 80(8), 378-386.
- The instructor will divide you into teams to debate the strengths and weakness of this program within the discussion area.
- Remember, you must prove your position based on which team you are assigned, strength or weakness.
- The debate should include discussion on plan design, implementation, and evaluation.
- Each person will treat the initial post as an opening statement in the debate. From that point forward each of you will respond to classmates on the opposite side of the debate as the point of the main argument. Click here to access the Debate Preparation Guide.
To view the Grading Rubric for this Assignment, please visit the Grading Rubrics section of the Course Home.
In order to earn full discussion points, the following criteria must be met in full:
1. Provide an initial post on or BEFORE Saturday.
2. Post more than 2 comments per Discussion topic on separate days (resulting in total participation on three different days throughout the discussion). At least two comments include a citation.
3. Frequently attempt to motivate the group discussion.
4. Answer all discussion question points with opinions/ideas creatively and clearly. Supports post using several outside, peer-reviewed sources (Scholarly sourcesâ€¦ NOT internet sites).
5. No errors with APA format.
6. Consistently use Standard American English with no misspellings. Appropriate mechanics and formatting.
7. The initial post must at least 200 words. This does not include repeating the DB question or the citations and references.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more