Economics 3 (http://pinterest.com/pin/create/button/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.homeworkmarket.com%2Fhomework-answers&media=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.homeworkmarket.com%2Fsites%2Fall%2Fthemes%2Fdmh_fusion%2Flike-and-win.jpg&description=HomeworkMarket.com%20and%20for
- Consider the following scenario: The city council has just approved the construction of a water park in your town. You are responsible for studying the impact of the new water park on the local economy and the surrounding community.
- Write a paper of approximately 500 words that addresses the questions below.
- You know that the water park will increase the traffic flow in the streets around the water park. There are both businesses and neighborhoods adjacent to the increased traffic flow. The cost to the community is estimated to be $6 per person. What kind of externality is this? Why?
- Graphthe market for water park business, labeling the demand curve, the social-value curve, the market equilibrium level of output, and the efficient level of output.
- What is the per-unit amount of the externality?
- You know that the water park will have events in the evening. This will increase both foot traffic and street traffic at night. You believe this will improve the safety of the surrounding businesses, with an estimated benefit of $3 per water park attendee. What kind of externality is this? Why?
- Create a new graph illustrating the market for water park business for these two externalities. Label the demand curve, the social-value curve, the market equilibrium level of output, and the efficient level of output.
- What is the per-unit amount of both externalities?
- Discuss both government and private solutions that would result in an efficient outcome.
- Format your paper using West Writing Style Handbook guidelines.
- Include a minimum of two sources, which may consist of readings from the University Library, your text, and other selections.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more