2 to 3 sentences per question
1. Analyze the two (2) basic types of reserves that project managers should become familiar with, as discussed in the Kerzner text. Distinguish three (3) appropriate possibilities that are associated with the type of reserve. Provide the rationale for your response.
2. Determine two (2) instances when subtask estimates would not be rolled up to their parent tasks. Support your response and rationale with real-world examples of such conditions.
3. Imagine that you are a project manager, and your project schedule indicates that the work to be completed by a critical resource will not be finished in time to meet a predetermined release date for the resource in question. Determine your options and potential trade-offs. Support your response and rationale with real-world examples of the chosen options and trade-offs in use
4. Considering project scope, project cost, and project schedule, describe one (1) type of contract for which the project manager would most likely allow cost overruns to occur, and prepare a real-world example that illustrates that type of contract.
5. Examine two (2) types of risk responses using the Kerzner text as a guide. Using your own experiences or conceptualizing a national project, describe when each risk response would be appropriate. Support your response and rationale with real-world examples.
6. Determine the essential trade-off problems of projects today that have competing constraints. Include such topics as quality, image, risk, reputation, goodwill, and legal liability in your determination. Support your response and rationale with real-world examples.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more