- Use the Caregiving practice birth to age doc. and complete that
- For each age of infancy provided (early months, mobile infants, and toddlers), review the typical developmental milestones for showing interest in others, self-awareness, and expression of feelings.
- In the empty boxes of the right-hand column, suggest 2 or more care teaching practices that support social-emotional development in each age of infancy and each of the three areas of development.
- Upload your completed worksheet to this page for review.
Use information from the video to complete and upload both documents here for full credit. Note: there is not a specific scoring tool to go along with the assessment scale, but you should be able to use the information from your text to understand more about your individual temperament.
Tip: Click on the video below to begin viewing in this window. The square icon at the bottom right of the video window will expand the video for full-screen viewing. Click on the cc icon if you would like to view the video with closed captioning turned-on.
Part 5 of 5
- Identify 3 passages from this week’s reading assignment that were most insightful or meaningful for you. Quote each passage and discuss why this was particularly poignant for you. (12 points)
- Describe how you might incorporate this week’s content into your work with infants, toddlers, and their families? If you are already working with infants and toddlers, what specifically will you do, when, and how? If you are not yet working with infants and toddlers, what do you want to remember from this week’s content and how might you use this information. ( 6 points)
- What questions do you have or what information would you like me to know? ( 2 points)
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more