decision making and problem solving 5
- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Course Learning Outcomes-Covered
- Explain critical thinking and cognitive psychology as it pertains to analyze and synthesize information for problem solving and decision making. (2.7)
- Identify and analyze different perspectives on understanding problems for different situations. (3.1)
- Employ and analyze aspects of creativity as they pertain to problem solving and decision making in all manners and circumstances. (2.3)
- Recognize decision tools to take and defend decisions objectively. (2.4)
- Log in to Saudi Digital Library (SDL) via Universityâ€™s website
- On first page of SDL, choose â€œEnglish Databasesâ€
- From the list find and click on EBSCO database.
- In the search bar of EBSCO find the following article:
Title: â€œCreativity A Cognitive Trick for Solving Problems Creativelyâ€
Author: Theodore Scaltsas
Date of Publication:May 04, 2016
Published: Harvard Business Review
Assignment Questions:(Marks 05)
- Read the attached article titled as â€œCreativity – A Cognitive Trick for Solving Problems Creativelyâ€ by Theodore Scaltsas, published in Harvard Business Review, and answer the following Questions: [5 Marks]
- Summarize the article and explain the main issues discussed in the article. (In 600-700 words)
- What do you think about the article in relations to what you have learnt in the course about becoming a critical thinker for developing problem solving skills?Use additional reference to support you argument. (In 300-500 words)
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more