current event research paper 6
Current Event Research Paper:
How to choose your current event:
The current event must have been in the news within the last six months. To find a topic of interest, start reading the financial and business news now. Once you find a news story, you will research it more deeply, including the relevant economic facts and/or model.
What to include in your paper:
- a detailed description of the current event
- a detailed discussion of the relevant economic models â€“ explain from the very beginning, as if your reader knows nothing about the topic; this is how you demonstrate your understanding of the theory.
- an analysis of the current event â€“ Why is it important to the industry? What companies will care about this news story? What will its impact be? Who will win? Why? You can choose to answer any or all of these questions (or any other question). The goal is to demonstrate meaningful application of economic theory to facts, and deep thinking about the issues presented by the news story
- 16 pages, double spaced
- Citation required anytime what you just wrote down did not originate in your own brain.
- The paper should be prepared using the APA writing style and guideline for reference format. You must provide a bibliography, and all quotations and sources must be properly cited.
- The Department uses the APA style to facilitate reading the paper and understanding references without being as cumbersome as some other styles (such as Chicago or MLA).
- Papers are to be RESEARCH PAPERS. Remember that work that you use from other authors MUST be referenced. Since it is assumed that you are not an authority on the topic that you are writing, it is expected that this paper is an overview of many different sources of information. Each of these must be attributed to the author using the APA format.
- This is your paper and not the cut and paste of someone else’s work. The internet has led to a false sense of what research is all about. Those new to research tend to think that it means spending an afternoon surfing the internet and then an afternoon cutting from material available.
- Keep in mind that the Internet: (1) is not quality oriented as it has good materials and not so good materials and does not know the difference; (2) is NOT a sole source location.In particular, sources such as Wikipedia are the works of individual submitters which are not reviewed.Thus, while many entries provide excellent information, some are fundamentally flawed or just plain wrong.
- Keep in mind that your local, state and the national US Library of Congress have extensive online services. USE THEM.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more