critical assessment of each section of an existing research proposal 2000 words
Here I attached three research proposals, you can pick one of them and evaluate each of the following parts.
Please consider the following points when assessing the existing research proposal:
- Are the research aims well composed?
- Does the author describe clear and specific aims? Can you understand the aims?
- Is justification provided for the research?
- Does the author highlight in the introduction whether the research project will fill some gap in knowledge or add value of some sort? Is it apparent that the answer to the specific research question is not already known?
- Is the exploration of timing and sequencing of dissertation tasks sufficient?
- Does the author have a logical and clear plan in place for carrying out the research project? E.g. timeline, getting access to resources etc.
- Is the literature review coherent?
- Does the author cover give a good overview of the literature covering key theories and previous research? Doe the author organise the main points in a logical and clear way that is helpful for understanding the topic and the rationale for the research?
- Is there a true forensic critique of the academic literature?
- When discussing the literature does the author highlight the strengths and weakness of the work that has been done previously? Does the author highlight issues that are outstanding?
- Is there an adequate link between the literature content and the research aims?
- Is the literature that the author discusses directly relevant to the research aims? Is it clear that the literature has help the author to form their ideas, questions and approach?
- Has the student described how Research Methods and the Research Approach would be applied to the specific research context?
- Is there a clear description of the general research approach (design, sampling etc.) and does the author clearly communicate the logistics of how they will implement the study.
- Is there a convincing rationale for the choice of Research Methods made
- Does the author discuss why they think the chosen methodology is a good one for the purpose of answering their question?
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more