- Please select from one of the following topics, which are addressed in the course textbook, Introduction to Computer Literacy:
- Collaborative Technologies (Chapter 1)
- Ethical Concerns in Computing (Chapter 1)
- The Digital Divide (Chapter 1)
- Open Source Software (Chapter 3)
- The Impact of Mobile Computing (Chapter 4)
- Social Networks (Chapter 7)
- Protecting Copyrights and Intellectual Property (Chapter 8)
- Plagiarism and Online Education (Chapter 8)
- The Future of Cloud Computing (Chapter 9)
- Return to the textbook, and review the pages in the chapter that pertain to your selected topic.
- Log in to the Ashford University Library and conduct a search on that topic.
- The INF103 tutorial will walk you through the basic steps of doing a search for scholarly sources within the Ashford University Library. A transcript of this video can be accessed through your online course.
- Select two scholarly sources to use in your paper, in addition to the textbook. For each source, write down the author information, date of publication, title of the article, the publication information (journal title), and the database from which you retrieved the article. You will need this information when you create your references for the sources.
- Begin the writing process. You are going to compare the points of view offered by these authors (the author of your textbook and the authors of the two scholarly sources you have selected) on your selected topic, and then offer your own point of view based upon your analysis of the readings.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more