Both the stages of a teamâ€™s life and Cogâ€™s Ladder were developed in the United States. Consider how these steps/stages might look different in another country and culture.
- Identify a country and culture and provide a brief description. Note that it will be helpful to have a deep understanding of the culture.
- Identify an organization in that particular culture.
- Describe how the five stages of team life or the five steps of Cogâ€™s Ladder might look in the context of this other culture.
- Add/delete stages/steps as you see fit.
- Provide reasoning for your modifications.
- Your paper should be 4-5 pages long, not counting the title and reference pages, which you must include.
- Format your paper per APA guidelines
- Use at least two scholarly sources to support your claims. (You may not use the required and recommended readings in this course.)
Charrier, G. O. (1972). Cogâ€™s ladder: a model of group growth. SAM Advanced Management Journal, 37(1), 30-38.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more