CIS – Homework 4
Assignment 4: Communication and Risk
Due Week 8 and worth 75 points
In this assignment you are to submit the PowerPoint Presentation for the term paper. This is the first part of your term paper submission. Part A is a persuasive PowerPoint presentation of up to 15 slides that you will present to the Executive Committee of Fiction Corporation. Use the Notes Section of PowerPoint to give a brief overview of each slide.
The PowerPoint presentation must include the following:
- Introduction: project name, a brief description of the project, and deliverables of the project.
- Project organization: organizational charts and project responsibilities.
- Management and technical approaches: management objectives, Project controls, Project staffing, Technical processes.
- Work to perform: major work packages and deliverables.
- Project schedule: summary schedule.
- Project budget: summary budget.
- Use at least two (2) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Note: You will be graded on the quality of your slides, the logic/organization of the slides, your language skills, and your writing skills.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe the knowledge and processes areas of project management in accordance to the Project Management Institute Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOKÂ®) Guide.
- Evaluate the different cost management factors in an IT project management context.
- Identify how project management improves the success of information technology projects.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in IT project management.
- Write clearly and concisely about issues in IT project management using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more