child and family development
does anyone want to write a 8 page paper and do 3 questions that need to be 2 pargrahes all of it needs to be finished be wed-5
CFD 250 Parenting in Contemporary Society
Parenting Project Guidelines
Choose one of the following topics for this project:
- Interview Fathers
- Locate and interview 3 males who have had a large role in raising children (biological, adopted, foster, step, grand, etc).
- Be sure to interview at least one father in each of the following age groups:
a. 20 to 40 years of age
b. 41 to 60 years of age
c. 61 + years of age
- Research the role of fathers in raising young children using the textbook and/or other sources. Be sure to consult at least 5 separate professional sources. Write a brief review of your findings and cite sources appropriately.
- Develop a list of 20 questions to ask the fathers. Ask numerous open ended questions (opinion rather than right or wrong) to encourage the fathers to engage in lively discussion about their roles, opinions, things they did right/wrong, how parenting has changed, advice to todayâ€™s fathers, etc. Questions may differ based on the age range of the father.
- Keep a journal of their responses during the interview.
- Write an 8-10 page reflection on what you learned and views expressed during the interview process and how this supports or fails to support what you found in the research. Be sure to also submit the review of findings mentioned in #3 above. Be sure to include a brief description of each father and their children (names, ages, family structure-roles within the family, jobs, etc).
- Research the Cost of Raising a Child and Sending them to College Today
- Research the cost of raising a child in America from conception to age 18.
- Research the cost of sending a child through college to complete a bachelorâ€™s degree.
- Research the cost of raising a child with special medical needs or learning disability.
- Write an 8-10 page paper on the costs of raising a child today.
- Be sure to cite at least 10 professional sources using APA or MLA format.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more