case study milestone two short paper
In this milestone, you will be reading this Case Study. In the previous milestone, you focused on the addiction and its effects. In Milestone Two, you will want to focus on the assessment used as well as the addiction. Consider the following in this paper:
- Case study client information and presenting problem
- Identify the client (gender, age, race, profession).
- Identify the addiction that this client presents with.
- Does he have a substance addiction, like alcohol, prescription drugs, or illicit drugs?
- Does he have a process addiction, like gambling, video gaming, or shopping?
- Identify the physiological procedure the client uses for administration of his addiction (oral, injection, watching videos, phone calls).
- Describe the type of environment in which the client spends his time.
- Is there support within the family?
- Does the client hang around with friends who are using addictive substances?
- Is the client working for a company where his addiction is encouraged?
- What is the client’s philosophical stand about his addiction?
- What is his motivation level for getting help?
- Is there a sense of hope or hopelessness?
- Provide the history of the addiction. (Is it a substance or process addiction?)
- What is the history of the addiction? Remember, there are many types of addiction, and not all were defined around that time. For example, video game addiction was not officially defined until 1995, while alcohol addiction was defined in 1941.
- Differentiate between the physiological and psychological effects of the addiction.
- Does the addiction physiologically affect the subject’s behaviors and mental processes? If so, how?
- Does the addiction psychologically affect the subject’s behaviors and mental processes? If so, how?
- Discuss the results of this case.
- Did the client respond positively to the treatment?
- Did the client relapse?
Your paper should:
- Be composed in MS Word and formatted in APA style
- Be at least 3 pages in length, not including the title page and references page
- Employ a minimum of two scholarly sources
For additional details, please refer to the Case Study Milestone Two Guidelines and Rubric document.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more