Can you help? RESEARCH 500 – Research Question, Literature Review, and Research Hypothesis
Module 1 – SLP
The Research Question, Literature Review, and Research Hypothesis
The SLP for this course is designed to allow you to apply the research concepts and principles introduced throughout this course to a â€œreal-worldâ€ health problem. As such, you will be asked to devise your own research question, to use the empirical literature to identify knowledge gaps in the field with regard to that research question, formulate a corresponding research hypothesis, propose an appropriate study design for testing that research hypothesis, and devise a sampling and recruitment plan to strengthen the generalizability of your studyâ€™s findings. In Module 5, you will upload a final paper consisting of all of these elements.
Your Task for this Assignment
After reading the background materials for this module, select one of the following research topics and derive a corresponding research question. Next, write a 2- to 3-page paper in which you identify your research question and apply the â€œAttributes of a â€˜Goodâ€™ Research Questionâ€:
- Obesity and Diabetes Risk
Your paper should clearly delineate the extent to which each of the following criteria has been satisfied in formulating your research question:
- Consisting of two core concepts (at minimum)
SLP Assignment Expectations
- You are expected to consult the scholarly literature in preparing your paper; you are also expected to incorporate relevant background readings.
- Your paper should be written in your own words. This will enable me to assess your level of understanding.
- In order to earn full credit, you must clearly show that you have read ALL required background materials.
- Be sure to cite your references in the text of all papers and on the reference list at the end. For examples, look at the way the references are listed in the modules and on the background reading list.
- Proofread your paper to be sure grammar and punctuation are correct and that each part of the assignment has been address clearly and completely.
Length: 2-3 pages typed, double-spaced.
Note: Wikipedia is not an acceptable source of information.
 Select a specific therapy type, e.g., gene therapy, chemotherapy, etc.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more