Business law 101
In the summer of 2012, JPMorgan Chase, the biggest U.S. bank, announced trading losses from investment decisions made by its Chief Investment Office (CIO) of $5.8 billion. The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) was provided falsified first quarter reports that concealed this massive loss.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Discuss how administrative agencies like the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Commodities Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) take action in order to be effective in preventing high-risk gambles in securities / banking, a foundation of the economy.
- Determine the elements of a valid contract, and discuss how consumers and banks each have a duty of good faith and fair dealing in the banking relationship.
- Compare and contrast the differences between intentional and negligent tort actions
- Discuss the tort action of â€œInterference with Contractual Relations and Participating in a Breach of Fiduciary dutyâ€ and, if the bank youâ€™ve chosen were to behave as JP Morgan did, would you be able to prevail in such a tort action.
- With the advent of mobile banking, discuss how banks have protected the software that allows for online transaction to occur through automation.
- Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- Describe the legal environment of business, the sources of American law, and the basis of authority for government to regulate business.
- Describe the elements of a contract and explain the basic provisions of contract law relative to offer, acceptance, capacity, legality, fraud, third-party rights, performance, and breach of contract.
- Explain the components of the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) relative to sales and lease contracts and the basic provisions of the UCC addressing sales / lease contracts, title, risk, insurable interests, and the performance and breach of contracts.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in business law.
- Write clearly and concisely about business law using proper writing mechanics.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more